For hand and skin disinfection, also for disinfection of smaller surfaces
Hand disinfection: Spray hands evenly or rub hands 1-2 times.
Skin disinfection: rub the skin surface twice
Surface disinfection of small objects: wipe the surface of the object twice
1. It cannot be used for air disinfection, and it is not suitable for surface disinfection of fat-soluble objects.
2. Disinfectants for external use should not be taken orally, and should be kept out of reach of children.
3. Flammable, keep away from fire sources during storage and use.
4. Keep away from light and keep in a cool place. Store in a dry, airtight place.
5. People who are allergic to alcohol should use it with caution.
6. If ethanol is used alone for hand disinfection, it is recommended to use hand cream after disinfection.
Suitable for surfaces, fabrics, water. Disinfection of fruits and vegetables, eating and drinking utensils, etc.
It should be ready for use when used.
If there are pollutants, the pollutants need to be removed first, and then disinfected.
Corrosive to metal. It has bleaching and fading effects on fabrics. Use with caution on metal and colored fabrics.
1. Choose legal and effective disinfection products and use them in strict accordance with the product instructions.
2. When preparing and dispensing high-concentration disinfectant, wear masks and gloves; wear gloves when using to avoid contact with skin. If it accidentally splashes into the eyes, rinse with water immediately, and seek medical attention in severe cases.
3. Disinfectants for external use should not be taken orally, and should be kept out of reach of children.
4. Strong oxidizer, do not contact with combustibles, keep away from fire source.
5. Store in a cool, dry place sealed and stored, and shall not be stored and transported together with reducing substances.
6. Do not use it together with toilet cleaners.
It is suitable for disinfection treatment of water, object surface, eating and drinking utensils, food processing tools and equipment, fruits and vegetables, and air.
Choose legal and effective disinfection products, and use them strictly in accordance with product instructions.
The disinfection effect of chlorine dioxide is greatly affected by organic matter. If there are pollutants, the pollutants need to be removed first, and then disinfected
1. Disinfectants for external use should not be taken orally, and should be kept out of reach of children.
2. It should not be mixed with other disinfectants, alkalis or organic substances.
3. This product has a bleaching effect; it is corrosive to metals.
4. Gloves should be worn when using, and high-concentration disinfectants should not be in contact with the skin and inhaled into the respiratory tract. If they accidentally splash into the eyes, they should be rinsed with water immediately, and if severe, seek medical attention.