The more significant feature of the use of the disposable hand sanitizer gel is that it does not need to be rinsed with water, and it can effectively inhibit and remove bacteria on the hands without cleaning with water.
Especially in summer, the growth rate of bacteria increases, especially intestinal pathogens, pyogenic coccus, yeast, etc. This kind of bacteria is common in hospitals, and medical workers should always clean their hands and keep them hygienic.
However, the wrong method of using 75 alcohol hand sanitizer gel cannot remove harmful bacteria, so a large number of bacteria come into contact with patients through the hands of medical workers, resulting in infection of patients.
Disposable hand sanitizer gel can kill germs on the hands more comprehensively, which is much better than soap. Sanitary products with disinfectants can kill or inhibit the growth and reproduction of microorganisms to achieve the purpose of disinfection and sterilization.
Therefore, we can reduce the number of resident bacteria and kill transient bacteria by washing our hands. However, washing hands with 75 hand sanitizer gel should also be done in moderation, so as to find a balance between the two goals of protecting skin resident bacteria and killing transient bacteria.
Hand sanitizer gel kills enteric pathogens, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeast and bacteria commonly found in hospital infections.
Hand sanitizer gels are generally widely used in public places. With the continuous improvement of people's cleaning concept, it is gradually used more and more widely in daily family life.
1. First, take an appropriate amount of hand sanitizer rinse free in the palm of your hand; rub the fingertips of the other hand in the palm of your hand to make it foam;
2. Use the hand sanitizer gel and apply it to the forearm of the other hand in a circular shape. About 1/2 of the forearm;
3. Change the other hand and take an appropriate amount of hand sanitizer gel in the palm of the hand; rub the nails of the other hand in the palm of the hand;
4. Apply the hand sanitizer gel to the forearm of the other hand. About 1/2 of the forearm;
5. After the previous task is completed, take an appropriate amount of disposable 75 hand disinfectant wholesale in the palm of your hand. The palms of the two hands are facing each other, with the fingers close together and rubbing against each other;
6. After the rubbing is completed, rub the palm of one hand against the back of the other hand along the fingers, and then exchange the hands;
7. The palms of the hands are opposite each other, and the fingers of both hands are rubbed together;
8. Immediately after the last step, bend the fingers to rotate the joints in the palm of the other hand, and exchange hands, and rub until the gel of the hand sanitizer is absorbed.