Disinfection is an important part of pig epidemic prevention. Environmental disinfection drugs all have their own advantages and disadvantages, and efficient, cheap and suitable disinfection drugs should be selected according to the actual situation. There are many kinds of common environmental disinfectants, which can be divided into the following categories according to their chemical composition.
1. Phenolic environmental disinfectants: commonly used Lisuer, Bacteriostat (compound phenol), etc., have a good killing effect on bacteria and viruses, and are still effective at low temperature, but have a certain corrosiveness, commonly used in Empty house disinfection.
2. Volatile alkylating agents and environmental disinfectants: the commonly used ones are formalin (40% formaldehyde), pyridoxine (glutaraldehyde-decamethylammonium chloride solution), ethylene oxide, which have strong bactericidal power and are resistant to bacteria. , spores, viruses, molds, etc. have the ability to kill, have a certain toxicity and irritation, often used in the disinfection of empty houses and equipment. In production, formaldehyde and potassium permanganate are commonly used to fumigate and disinfect empty houses. If formaldehyde is stored for too long or placed below 9°C, polyoxymethylene may precipitate, which cannot be used for medicinal purposes. Adding 10% to 12% methanol or ethanol can prevent the polymerization and denaturation of formaldehyde.
3. Alkaline environmental disinfectants: there are sodium hydroxide, quicklime, and plant ash water, which have a strong killing effect on viruses and bacteria. Mainly used for the disinfection of soles, pig houses, venues, vehicles and utensils, and 5% sodium hydroxide solution can also be used for the disinfection of anthrax.
4. Acidic environmental disinfectants: lactic acid and acetic acid, with low toxicity and weak bactericidal power, are often used for air disinfection with steam.
5. Halogen-based environmental disinfectants: commonly used bleaching powder, disinfector (sodium dichloroisocyanurate powder), antidox, etc., have fast and strong effects, broad-spectrum sterilization, and are effective against bacteria, viruses, molds and spores. However, it is unstable in nature, easy to decompose, has a short action time, is easily affected by organic substances in the environment, has a pungent odor, is not easy to be sprayed with pigs for disinfection, and is corrosive to metal utensils. Commonly used for disinfection of drinking water, feeding troughs, vehicles and pig houses. In addition, there are tincture of iodine, iodophor, iodoform, etc., which are often used for disinfection of skin and mucous membranes.
6. Oxidant type environmental disinfectants: mainly peracetic acid, broad-spectrum sterilization, fast and strong action, effective against bacteria, viruses, molds and spores, but unstable in nature, easy to decompose, short action time, easy to be affected by the environment It is affected by organic matter and is corrosive to metals. It can be used for spray disinfection of pigs, feeding troughs, vehicles and the environment. In addition, there are potassium permanganate and hydrogen peroxide, which can be used for disinfection of skin and mucosal wounds.
7. Surfactant environmental disinfectants: including quaternary ammonium salt disinfectants such as Xinjieermin, chlorhexidine, and Baiduzai, which have broad-spectrum bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects, fast action, low toxicity and irritation, and have an effect on viruses and spores. Weak, among which Baitoxun also has a killing effect on viruses and fungi.