With the acceleration of the pace of life and the gradual shortage of water resources, rinse free hand sanitizer has gradually approached the scene view of people. And its convenient, fast and hygienic hand cleaning method has been recognized by more and more people. So how do you use rinse free hand sanitizer to wash your hands?
1. Menstruation: The body during menstruation is very fragile, especially when changing sanitary napkins. If you don't wash your hands clean, you are prone to contract gynecological diseases. You can use rinse free hand sanitizer to protect your menstrual health.
2. On the way to work: Every morning is a rush, cramming onto the bus and the subway. And if you have free time, you may have to eat breakfast in the car. If the bacteria on your hands are not removed, the bacteria are very likely to enter the body. At this time, you can use rinse free hand sanitizer to sterilize your hands.
3. Travel: Take your family to travel, and don't forget to sterilize when you are happy. Remember to wash your hands before eating. With the rinse free hand sanitizer, you don't have to go everywhere to find a water source to wash your hands!
4. When children play: It is the nature of every child to be lively and playful. They can not let the toys go so hand washing becomes a difficulty. Rinse free hand sanitizers are fun and convenient, and babies will never be fussing about not washing their hands again.
5. During work: Work is boring, so snacks are indispensable. However, if you eat snacks without washing your hands, bacteria will take the opportunity to enter from your mouth. Rinse free hand sanitizer can wash your hands and remove germs at any time.
1. Take out the rinse free hand sanitizer and drop it on the palm of your hand;
2. Wash palms: apply water-free antibacterial 500ml alcohol hand gel. Make the palms face each other. Close the fingers together and rub each other;
3. Wash the back and side of the finger seams: rub the palms of the hands against the back of the fingers along the finger seams, and then exchange hands;
4. Wash between the fingers on the palm side: make the palms face each other, and cross the hands and rub them together along the fingers;
5. Wash the thumb: one hand hold the thumb of the other hand, rotate and rub, and then exchange the hands;
6. Wash the back of the fingers: Bend the joints of the fingers, make a half fist, put the back of the finger on the palm of the other hand, rotate and rub, and then exchange the hands;
7. Wash the wrists and arms: rub the wrists and arms, and then exchange the hands;
1. According to the personal working environment and other circumstances, the whole process of hand washing should be carefully rubbed for more than 60 seconds. Special attention should be paid to thoroughly cleaning the parts where rings, watches and other accessories are worn. You should remove the accessories from your hands before cleaning them thoroughly. Wearing a ring on fingers will cause a local "special zone" to hide dirt, and if you are not careful, bacteria will "slip through the net". And it's even more ideal for bacteria if you use a "foot-operated" or "inductive" switch during hand washing.
2. Since the rinse free sanify hand sanitizer uses the volatilization principle of alcohol, it may have a strong alcohol smell at first, but it can be volatilized in a short time without harming the skin.