The most remarkable feature of our alcohol sanitizer gel is that it does not need to be washed with clean water while it can effectively inhibit and remove bacteria from the hand. How to use the hand sanitizer gel correctly:
1. First, apply an appropriate amount of the sanitizer gel to the palm and rub it in the palm with the fingertips of the other hand to produce foam.
2. Apply the sanitizer gel to the forearm of the other hand in a circular motion, approximately halfway up the forearm.
3. Apply the same amount of sanitizer gel to the palm of the other hand and rub the nails of the other hand into the palm.
4. Apply the sanitizer gel to the forearm of the other hand in the same circular motion, approximately halfway up the forearm.
5. After completing the previous 4 steps, take appropriate amount of hand sanitizer on the palm, palms facing each other, fingers together, rub each other.
6. After rubbing, rub the palm of one hand to the back of the other hand along the finger seam, and then exchange both hands.
7. Rub hands together, palms facing each other, fingers crossed.
8. For the final step, bend your fingers so that the joint rotates in the other palm and rub, exchanging hands, until the sanitizer is absorbed.
The above 8 methods are the correct use of hand sanitizer. Only by using the correct method can we achieve effective hand sterilization and bacteriostatic effect.