The 75% alcohol disinfectant can effectively inactivate the virus, but it also has dangerous characteristics such as flammability, poisoning, corrosion, etc. If it is used and stored improperly, it is very easy to cause safety accidents such as fire, poisoning, and burns. So what are the precautions for the use and storage of 75% alcohol disinfectant?
1. Alcohol is highly flammable. The flash point of 75% ethanol is about 22 degrees Celsius, and its fire hazard belongs to Class A. Therefore, during the disinfection process with 75% alcohol disinfectant, disinfectant sanitizer spray is prohibited indoors, while wiping method should be used for disinfection and leakage should be avoided during the disinfection process. The concentration in the air should not exceed 3% so as to prevent fire, and please keep ventilation for a period of time after disinfection.
2. When using 75 alcohol sanitizer for disinfection, avoid heat sources such as cigarette butts, open flames, and electric irons.
3. When disinfecting facilities and equipment, power-on equipment must be cut off before disinfection, and after disinfection, leave it for more than ten minutes for power-on use.
4. If alcohol catches fire during use, use dry powder, carbon dioxide and sand to cover.
5. Because 75% alcohol disinfectant (as a kind of sanitiser solution) is flammable and explosive, it is not allowed to be carried in occasions such as subway travel, high-speed rail.
1. The place where the 75% alcohol disinfectant is stored should be ventilated, the ambient temperature should not be too high, and there should be no open flames. At the same time, in order to prevent accidents, the place where 75% alcohol disinfectant is stored should be equipped with fire extinguishing products, and it should be stored separately from some easily confused amines, acids, etc.
2. When subpakackging the 75% alcohol disinfectant in a tank, it should be well ventilated for the environment, and the operator needs to have specific knowledge to prevent static electricity from accumulating, etc.
3. When storing and managing the 75% alcohol disinfectant in bulk, untrained personnel should not take it at will, and the storage area should be kept away from open flames.